Training Coordinator – Governance and Leadership
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Successful candidate will source and coordinate Corporate Governance and Leadership training for the MAC Board of Directors, Council of Elders and Young Mithaka Leaders. All developed work will align to MAC’s strategic plan to become a self-sustaining corporation. MAC’s strategic plan is available at www.mithaka.com.au.
Successful candidate will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the Mithaka Aboriginal Corporation values of trust, respect, action and results.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full time, fixed term position attracts remuneration of $55,000 gross + 9.5% superannuation
MAC supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
How to Apply
For More Information
A full position description is available https://mithaka.com.au/employment/
Interested applicants are also welcome to email email@example.com.
Applications close on Friday the 9th of March at 5:00pm AEST.
How to Apply
Email your resume and application letter to be addressed to the MAC Board of Directors, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application letter to include;
- Applicants previous experience in sourcing and coordinating training and development packages around leadership and governance.
- Applicants ability to work with budgeting funds from Government bodies including ability to achieve targets.
- Applicants ability to travel to remote areas if required during the contract period.
- Applicants ability to work across difference.
- Applicants to demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander societies and cultures or contemporary issues affecting those societies.