Team Leader, AskACU Centre (Canberra)
- Oversee provision of service delivery to students
- Utilise your excellent customer service skills
- Full-time, fixed-term (12 months) role based in Canberra
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Student Administration Directorate consists of Student Administration Services, User Experience, Student Systems and The Office of the Academic Registrar and Director. The Student Administration Directorate supports the University’s academic decision-making processes through academic policy formulation, providing operational support for student and academic-related administrative matters, and delivering process improvement initiatives to improve the student and faculty user experience.
As Team Leader, AskACU Centre you will:
- manage the provision of excellent client services and a positive customer service experience
- be the first point of contact for face to face enquiries
- interpret and apply an extensive knowledge and understanding of a broad range of University/external agencies procedures, policies, rules, regulations, legislation and entitlements
- provide day-to-day supervision to a small team of two AskACU Service Assistants.
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- completion of a Tertiary qualification and/or substantial relevant professional experience.
- proven interpersonal skills, with a friendly and approachable manner
- strong planning, organisational, time management skills
- highly developed problem-solving skills.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply
Obtain the Position Description Team Leader AskACU Centre HEW 6 PD.pdf . Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the “Apply” link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $89,617-$96,302 pa, including salary component $75,727- $81,376 Higher Education Worker Level 6), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be directed to Whitney Smith, National Manager, AskACU Service Operations on (03) 9953 3051.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday 25 May 2018