Senior Recruitment Coordinator
Short Term Opportunity September 2018
Northern Territory PHN leads the development and coordination of an equitable, comprehensive primary health care system and an engaged health workforce driven by community needs.
Benefits: Generous salary packaging and six weeks’ annual leave
Hours: Full Time
Maximum Term: 30 September 2018
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged for all NT PHN positions.
Reporting to the Team Leader Recruitment and Retention, this role will oversee the day to day operational requirements of the Recruitment and Retention team. This includes providing hands on support, advice and assistance across a number of key program areas including recruitment, locum, grant administration and future workforce development initiatives.
The role will coordinate marketing activity such as advertising and other candidate attraction strategies that profile the NT as a destination of choice for health professionals.
- Proven experience in marketing and promotion activities to support candidate attraction and retention
- Demonstrated ability to oversee a recruitment and retention team in providing best practice recruitment and retention strategies, as they apply to the Primary Health Care sector in the NT.
- Proven experience in developing innovative strategies to attract and retain talent.
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple programs and initiatives within a complex environment of multiple guidelines and contractual obligations.
- Demonstrated ability to create effective partnerships with client health services and stakeholders, including, partners, funding providers and to establish and maintain strong collaborative relationships in a culturally appropriate manner.
- Previous experience of health sector Workforce would be an advantage.
How to Apply
For further information about the role and NT PHN visit www.ntphn.org.au
or call Danielle Opperman on 08 8982 1069.
Applicants are required to provide a current CV and a cover letter.
Applications close Wednesday 18 July 2018.