Senior Personal Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Personal Assistant to Senior Director
- $80K – $85K package salary + additional benefits
- Motivated team environment with a strong PA network
We are seeking a friendly and focused Personal Assistant to join a amazing team focusing on project management You will provide day-in day-out support to a confident, energetic and self described “eager beaver” who needs someone to keep them on track and in check – bonus points if you can spot improvements and suggest changes to streamline admin and processes!
This is an leading organisation with a strong presence and reputation. Proud to promote diversity, inclusion and with leadership that supports the merging of life and work, offering flexible working practices, working from home and remotely when required and weekly perks in their offices!
What will you be responsible for?
- Email and diary management;
- Extensive travel coordination – both domestic and international
- Document collation and coordination including board papers, presentations, minutes etc.
- Coordinating departmental meetings and events, assisting the Executive Support Team with company wide events
- Reconciliation of expenses reports, updating of department budget etc.
- Contributing to the wider EA/PA network across the business including interstate and internationally when required
- Guiding and mentoring team administrative staff when required in support of administration manager
Who you are?
- Experienced in personal assistant support within minimum of 2 years experience specifically in similar roles
- Confident and easy going – not one to sweat the small stuff
- Great people skills – we need you to build strong internal and external relationships
- Keen to put your hand up to take on new responsibility and offer appropriate ideas to support the wider team
- Access to discounts on gym memberships and health insurance
- Fresh fruit, healthy snacks (and some not to healthy), and a well stocked office fridge
- Balance work around your world easily
- Annual discretionary bonus
This position is ideally to start in June, however we need the right fit so happy to work around extended notice periods, or work to shorter notice periods if needed.
How to Apply
Please phone Felicity Barlow on 02 9252 1349 for further information or send an updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org