Senior Officer, Communications and Content Development
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Help make a difference to the early childhood education and care sector!
- Central Sydney CBD location.
- Friendly organisational environment; work-life balance a top priority; regular community and social activities.
We want children in Australia to have the best start in life.
We provide national leadership on the implementation of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and collaborate with the Australian and state and territory governments to:
- implement changes that benefit children birth to 13 years-of-age and their families
- monitor and promote the consistent application of the Education and Care Services National Lawacross all states and territories
- support the early childhood education and care sector to improve quality outcomes for children
We strive for innovation and continuous improvement and are committed to keeping the sector and the community informed with the latest developments in early childhood education and care.
Make a major contribution to the success of the Quality Support Program’s communications and client engagement by developing and implementing a range of communication resources, including the design and development of online training and other resources for early childhood education and care services.
This role is full time fixed term role until 29 March 2019 at ACECQA Band 5 ($82,693 – $100,763)
For the full position description please go to https://www.acecqa.gov.au/work-with-us
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and a separate document that provides details showing how you meet the selection criteria to Human Resources at ACECQA via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for all applications is 11.59 pm Monday 11 June 2018.
- Proven experience in delivering a range of communications related projects, involving excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Captivate and Illustrator, with a proven track record in graphic and web design, and email newsletter campaigns
- Sound skills in web design (HTML/CSS) and experience with open source Content Management Systems (CMS), as well as understanding of usability principles and Australian Government web standards compliance requirements
- Good working knowledge of configuring and interpreting Google Analytics
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and across concurrent projects, with exceptional attention to detail
- Project management experience, particularly in the development of interactive resources, learning tools and/or web development
- Experience in recording and editing videos for publication and basic animation
- Familiarity with the Mac OS X operating environment
- Experience with Campaign Monitor or similar e-mail campaign tools
- Experience with audio voiceover recording and manipulation.
You must have the right to work and live in Australia to apply for this role.
The successful candidate will be required to consent to a national police check.
For more information please contact the Senior HR Officer – Jane Solly on 02 8240 4293.
ACECQA is committed to removing barriers and opening up opportunities. As an employer we seek to ensure people with differing needs and abilities have the same opportunities to successfully gain skills, knowledge and experience through work, social activities, education and training irrespective of their age, disability, colour, race, gender, religion, sexuality, family responsibilities, or location. In particular, we are committed to improving opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.