Senior Learning Experience Designer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Excellent opportunity to be part of an exciting Project!
- Demonstrate your skills in leading and supporting design teams in the design and development of flexible, high quality learning experiences
- Multiple positions available
- Fixed Term Full-time (up to 2 years)
- Level 8 – $92,205 to $104,497 p.a (plus 17% superannuation)
- Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Canberra, Orange, Manly, Port Macquarie or Wagga Wagga
You will be responsible for providing direction, maintaining communication, managing and reviewing outcomes, delivering against project timelines and budgets. You will take on a mentoring approach with fellow staff, and build strong partnerships across the Faculty and University in order to achieve team objectives.
To be successful you will have
- A strong understanding of national and international developments and initiatives in higher education and online learning, and be able to draw upon this when leading teams to expand possibilities
- Demonstrated understanding of human-centred pedagogies and technologies and be able to build capacity in others to enhance both the student experience and student outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in lead and coordinating design processes and facilitate design events at course level, drawing on a range of contemporary engagement techniques to support the collaborative design of online learning experiences and products.
- The ability to manage projects, including setting priorities and objectives, coordinating resource input, and tracking and evaluating progress and outcomes.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Faculty of Business, Justice and Behavioural Sciences covers a diverse range of disciplines and is comprised of 6 Schools, 1 Centre and CSU Engineering – the School of Management and Marketing, School of Accounting and Finance, School of Computing and Mathematics, School of Policing Studies, Australian Graduate School of Policing and Security, School of Psychology, Centre for Customs and Excise Studies and CSU Engineering.
Our Faculty are leaders in their fields of teaching and research and combine significant professional experience with academic expertise. Our schools continue to grow through close collaboration and consultation with private industry, regulators, professional bodies, community engagement, partnerships and global networks.
The Transform Online (TOL) Project, is designed to create flexible, high quality learning experiences for students.
CSU offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Additional information is available in the position description or by contacting:
Jenny Kent | Associate Dean, Academic | email@example.com | Ph: +61 2 6933 2378 or 0409 929 672
Applications Close: 11pm, 11 March 2018