Senior Digital Advisor
- Work with the world’s first Health Promotion Foundation
- Dynamic team environment within an inclusive workplace
- Full Time, Ongoing position.
VicHealth is the champion of health for all Victorians. We work to keep people healthy, happy and well – preventing chronic disease and keeping people out of the medical system.
We are looking for a seasoned digital marketing professional in our Marketing & Communications team to bring new ideas and accelerate our digital presence as we work towards better health and wellbeing for all Victorians.
The role of the Senior Digital Advisor will focus on:
- Delivering strategic digital communications activities including new ways to engage a broad range of audiences
- Develop and implement VicHealth’s content strategies including editorial plans for its programs
- Strategise and implement email campaigns
- Bring best practice to guide VicHealth’s evaluation and adoption of emerging technologies and trends.
The role requires a combination of strategic thinking and digital communications savvy, along with the qualities that value a collaborative working style with VicHealth staff and external partners.
The role reports to the Manager, Digital and Publishing.
Closing Date: Monday 28 May 2018
Unit: Marketing & Communications Group
Tenure: Full Time, Ongoing
Classification: VicHealth Grade D
Remuneration: $82,361 (plus superannuation and other benefits)
Qualifications and experience required:
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing or Public Relations or similar area
- Experience working across the full spectrum of a digital role with a particular focus on content management and email marketing
- Experience in implementing content strategies and plans in a content-rich environment, including commissioning content and asset production
- Experience in email marketing and using analytics and testing to improve content or engagement
- Experience in SEO management and paid advertising to amplify content reach and distribution
- Knowledge of CRM
- Experience working within the public health, not-for-profit or government sectors preferred.
How to Apply
Applications must include a cover letter and a current resume.
The cover letter must include why the applicant feels they are suitable for the position, and also address the Key Selection Criteria from the Position Description.
Please refer to the position description to view the associated qualifications and experience associated with the position.
Applications can be submitted here: https://jobs.careers.vic.gov.au/jobs/VG-VHSENDIGADV
The successful applicant may be required to undertake a Police Check.
For further information about the role, please contact Marcus Flood, People & Culture on (03) 9667 1386.
VicHealth is committed to ensuring appointments represent the diversity of our community. Women, Indigenous people, people with disability, young people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.