Senior Campaigns Advisor
- Work with the world’s first Health Promotion Foundation
- Ground-breaking campaigns work
- Dynamic team environment within an inclusive workplace
- Part-time (0.8), Fixed Term position to September 2019
Join the This Girl Can – Victoria team!
We’re looking for an accomplished and driven senior campaigns professional to join the Social Marketing team at VicHealth.
Reporting to the Manager, Social Marketing, this exciting and hands-on role will suit a proactive, passionate individual looking to work as part of the team delivering the award-winning This Girl Can – Victoria campaign.
This is an opportunity to amplify the campaign’s impact into year two. You will be responsible for wide-ranging tasks such as paid media strategy, management of sports sponsorships and campaign creative. A typical day may include the management and coordination of suppliers as well as involvement in campaign planning, administration, implementation and evaluation.
The successful candidate will clearly illustrate a highly collaborative style, as well as exceptional project management, and written communication skills.
Closing Date: Wednesday 22 August 2018
Unit: Marketing & Communications
Tenure: Part-time (0.8), Fixed Term position to September 2019
Classification: VicHealth Grade D
Remuneration: $82,361 (excluding superannuation and other benefits)
Qualifications and experience required:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or public relations
- Strong demonstrable experience working as a marketing or communications professional
- Strong campaign planning and implementation capabilities
- Exceptional planning and organising skills
- Experience working within the communications, public health, community or government sectors
- Demonstrable experience managing contracts, and external suppliers
- Ability to provide specialist advice and expertise across the organisation as required
- A skillful communicator, you will have exceptional relationship development skills that can be used both internally and externally.
How to Apply
Applications must include a cover letter and a current resume.
The cover letter must include why the applicant feels they are suitable for the position, and also address the Key Selection Criteria from the Position Description.
Please refer to the attached position description to view the associated key role responsibilities as well as the key selection criteria associated with the position.
Applications can be submitted to https://jobs.careers.vic.gov.au/jobs/VG-SCAFILL
For further information about the role, please contact Joel Brown, People & Culture on (03) 9667 1376.
VicHealth is committed to ensuring appointments represent the diversity of our community. Women, Indigenous people, people with disability, young people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.