Sales and Service Consultant – Indigenous Identified
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Start date – Monday 5th June 2018
- Full time
- Working Monday to Friday, 11am-8:15pm on a rotating roster.
- 8 weeks paid training in our West Perth office
- Respond to inbound customer telephone calls and on some occasions, initiate customer calls
- Ask the right questions to uncover customer needs with the view of generating a sale
- Provide customers with correct information
- Take steps to retain customers
- Resolve customer inquiries quickly, efficiently and to a high standard
- Up-sell options by promoting benefits to the customer based on their needs
- Sell the benefits of IAG products and try to make a sale during interaction with customer
- Generate leads for other business units
- Cross sell IAG insurance products
Skills & Experience
- Independent problem solving skills
- A strong customer focus and ability to connect with customers
- A proactive approach and resilience to overcome customer objections
- Sales driven and ability to achieve results
- Experience working towards targets
- Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it’s not about labels, boxes or categories. It’s about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
How to Apply
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply Online’! Applications close Sunday 15th April 2018
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.