Renewable Energy Technical Analyst
The client is a global leader in utility-scale renewable energy project development and they are looking to hire a Technical Analyst to work across a number of projects at a variety of stages in development. The primary focus is within the wind farm development team, but will also support solar and energy storage.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining GIS site selection models;
- Updating and maintaining project specific geodatabases;
- Producing detailed wind farm design in compliance with all project constraints;
- Producing high quality and accurate drawings using AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Esri ArcGIS for desktop;
- Produce site shadow flicker and EMI assessments;
- Support Project Managers on site noise, landscape and aviation assessments using Third Party experts when required;
- Produce energy yield and losses calculations;
Essential Requirements and Attributes
- Engineering degree or other relevant qualification.
- Qualifications that incorporate technical and planning drafting are preferred.
- Understanding of wind farm noise, landscape, EMI and aviation issues and assessments.
- Understanding of wind farm resource monitoring requirements and assessments.
- Experience with contracting and managing internal and external resources.
- Drafting principles and knowledge of geospatial principals, technologies and practice.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Esri ArcGIS and Civil 3D
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and open source software.
- Experience with database creation and management.
- Excellent drafting presentation skills.
Freshwater Group is a renewable energy recruitment business that focuses on all renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage and management.
Great People Better Outcomes www.freshwater-group.com.au
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/freshwater-group
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.
How to Apply
To Apply for this position please send your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com