NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Salary Range $86,118 to $104,203 (+ 9.5% super) + other benefits
Applications from Aboriginal people are strongly encouraged
The Property Coordinator is a key position in the NSW Aboriginal Land Council (NSWALC) and reports directly to the Manager, Land & Property. The role is critical to the successful handling of property assets to ensure effective administration and the commercially astute management of assets.
The Property Coordinator will:
- Manage of all NSWALC owned properties across NSW including NSWALC’s Head Office at 33 Argyle Street Parramatta, residential, commercial, rural, industrial and vacant land holdings.
- Manage the contracts and relationships with commercial property firms and residential real estate agents appointed to manage and sell NSWALC’s property assets and all associated supply and services contracts.
- Manage the contracts and relationships with other contractors and professionals associated with the property industry such as building contractors, valuers, agents, and consultants.
To be successful in this role, the Property Coordinator will need to have:
- Substantial knowledge and experience of property portfolio and asset management. Sound understanding of the legislation relevant to the property industry and the ability to interpret and apply legislation.
- Experience in the engagement and oversight of external service providers and real estate agents and lease management.
- Interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills including an ability to negotiate and consult with Aboriginal people.
The NSW Aboriginal Land Council (NSWALC) is the State’s peak representative body in Aboriginal affairs and aims to protect the interests and further the aspirations of its members and the broader Aboriginal community. NSWALC is a not for profit organisation.
More information about NSW Aboriginal Land Council can be found on our website: http://www.alc.org.au/
How to Apply
To apply for this position please obtain a copy of the recruitment package containing the Role Description and Success Profile by contacting Kody Boney by email: email@example.com or on (02) 9689 4490. Applications close 9.00AM Monday, 03 April 2017 and can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Status: Fulltime Temporary (May 2017 to January 2018) Job Reference: 0005