Program Support Officer (Aboriginal Identified)
Scope Global – People Focused Programs
Scope Global is a specialist project management company delivering international development and education projects and programs throughout Asia and the Pacific. With over 25 years’ experience in managing people-focused programs on behalf of a wide range of clients, we offer extensive international experience and unique program management expertise and capabilities.
Scope Global is headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia. We consider ourselves as agents of change: helping people to positively change their world by facilitating study and professional development opportunities and assisting governments and communities to improve the lives of their citizens and members.
About the opportunity:
The Program Support Officer is responsible for providing effective auxiliary services for the Endeavour Leadership Program in the areas of compliance, program administration and case management as required. Information regarding the Endeavour Leadership Program can be found here: https://internationaleducation.gov.au/Endeavour%20program/Scholarships-and-Fellowships/Pages/default.aspx
- Position reports to: Program Manager
- Location: Kent Town, SA
- Contract type: Part-time casual contract (minimum weekly hours of 0.6FTE) until 29 March 2019 with possible extension
- The filling of this position is intended to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and s 65 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984. Only candidates that identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander are eligible to apply
For additional information on the position, please view the job and person specification.
- Provide administrative support to the case management team
- Assist the case management team with routine compliance tasks, including ensuring recipients maintain visa-compliant insurance throughout their programs
- Support the Program Manager with administration, reporting, monitoring and evaluation activities
- Demonstrated effective administrative skills, including computer literacy and the use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to working across cultures with a diversity of clients
- Experience in accurate data entry and management, particularly with live online databases
- Demonstrated professional verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the Australian tertiary education sector, scholarships or international student programs is desirable
- Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
What we offer:
- Friendly, positive, high performance organisational culture
- Meaningful, challenging, exciting work that makes a positive impact
- An organisation with personnel engaged across over 50 countries
- Flexible working environment
- City-fringe location with onsite parking
- Diverse and inclusive workforce
How to Apply
Visit https://scopeglobal.bamboohr.com/jobs/ to find out more about the role and to submit your online application (upload cover letter and CV, and address the selection criteria listed on the system).
Applications close Monday 1st October. Please note that only applications submitted via our online system will be considered.
Scope Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect for all employees.
Scope Global is a child safe organisation and will ask all applicants to undergo our child safe recruitment procedures. All employees and representatives must sign and agree to conform to the Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct as a condition of employment/engagement with the organisation.