- Exciting opportunity based in Adelaide
- Interesting, challenging and rewarding work
- Salary Range $64,000 to $68,000 (plus 15.4% Super)
The Indigenous Land Corporation (ILC) is a corporate Commonwealth entity established to assist Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people acquire and manage land to achieve economic, environmental, social and cultural benefits.
The ILC is seeking a highly motivated self-starter to work in a challenging and rewarding team environment. The role will provide a range of paralegal support services to the Legal team, including management of contracts and the contract database, conveyancing support, file maintenance, maintenance of legal records, preparation of regular monthly and board reports and liaison with internal and external parties.
Reporting to the General Counsel you will:
- Coordinate and manage the Contracts register and the Contracts database including preparation of draft contracts, and contract variations, arranging for the tracking of contracts and their timely execution
- Draft letters, monthly board reports and other miscellaneous correspondence relating to the Legal Unit
- Develop and maintain a sound working knowledge of the land titles systems in each jurisdiction and the form of documents used in each jurisdiction
- Contribute effectively to the conveyancing work of the Legal Unit
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paralegal Officer.
The preferred applicant will be engaged under the provision of the ILC Enterprise Agreement.
How to Apply
For further information, please contact Barry Petty, General Counsel on (08) 8100 7100 or Freecall 1800 818 490. (Position documentation, the Recruitment Privacy Statement and more information about the ILC are available on our website at www.ilc.gov.au)
You must be an Australian resident and your application must demonstrate that you have knowledge of the role and functions of the Indigenous Land Corporation.
To apply visit www.ilc.gov.au/jobs
Applications are to include a covering letter and a detailed current CV and should be in “MS word” or PDF. Further information may be requested if you are selected for interview.
Applications close at midnight Australian Central Standard Time on Thursday 24 May 2018.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply