National Manager, Content
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Play a critical leadership role in driving ACU’s Content Strategy
- Oversee marketing content initiatives
- Full-time position, based in North Sydney
The filling of this position is intended to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and s 105 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991 (Qld), s 12 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic) and s 8(4) of the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006 (Vic) s126 Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW),
The position is therefore only open to Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicants.
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Marketing and External Relations (MER) Portfolio encompasses Communications and Creative Services, Future Students and Advancement, Digital Experience, and Marketing Insights. MER provides a framework for building strong relationships between internal and external stakeholders with the capacity for this framework to expand, creating new opportunities and new ways to serve the community.
As National Manager, Content, you will:
- ensure all ACU marketing content is on-brand and underpinned by the Content Strategy
- curate and drive the University’s digital content hub
- oversee marketing content initiatives across all platforms and formats
- lead large-scale content campaigns
- use analytics to gauge content effectiveness and adapt on the go
- develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation
- manage a team of content producers that is data-informed, audience-centric and competitive.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- identification as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander. Australian Catholic University considers that being of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander origin is a genuine occupational qualification for this role
- postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience in a marketing, communications, or a related discipline; or extensive management experience in marketing or communications or an equivalent combination of experience and/ or education/ training.
- experience leading a high-performing and service-orientated communications or content team
- experience in planning and implementing integrated content strategies based on analysis of market research and digital insights.
How to Apply
Obtain the Position Description PD National Manager Content_Indigenous.pdf. Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the “Apply” link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $128,125 – $136,720 pa, including salary component $108,349- $115,695 pa Higher Education Worker Level 9), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be directed to Ms Kathy Vozella, Director, Marketing and External Relations on (02) 9739 2799 and from 30 April please contact Ms Alisse Grafitti, Associate Director, Communications and Creative Services on (02) 9465 9047
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Tuesday 8 May 2018