NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Key Areas of Responsibility
Overall responsibility for bringing to market the Club’s retail range and offering including:
- Management of the Club’s retail outlet “The Demon Shop” on a daily basis and during MFC games.
- In conjunction with the AFL and AFL Licensees, develop products that fit our brand and appeal to our supporter base.
- Work closely with Apparel Partner New Balance to develop the product range for players, coaches and staff, including event Guernsey’s to wear throughout the season.
- Manage our online shop platform, which includes packing and processing online orders, and maintaining The Demon Shop website look and feel.
- Development and management (with Finance team) of yearly retail orders, budgets, retail P&L, and business plans.
- In conjunction with the MFC marketing team, develop a yearly marketing campaign for retail, including digital media and experiential campaigns and activations.
- Manage the retail auction process.
- Develop staff to achieve their goals and perform to the best of their ability
- Delivery of excellent customer service – The shop is a key face to face contact point for Club members.
Competencies, Qualifications, Experience and Key Attributes
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience working in retail/ customer service
- Understanding of eCommerce
- Demonstrated ability building and maintaining strong relationships with numerous stakeholders
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and effective time management skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Position offered will be subject to a Working with Children’s Check
- Be available at match day, other events and flexibility with working hours as required
- Be prepared to travel domestically as required
Applications close 4th Dec