Marketing & Communications Officer
- Work with the world’s first Health Promotion Foundation
- Dynamic team environment within an inclusive workplace
- Full Time, Ongoing position.
If you’re someone who’s proactive and loves to deliver, this could be the role for you.
VicHealth has a very exciting position available within its Marketing & Communications (M&C) team with the title of Marketing & Communications Officer.
This varied and broad position will require you to wear many hats and therefore we’re looking for someone who has a great ability to juggle…a number of tasks all at the same time.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Marketing & Communications, you’ll be providing support for a range of activities including:
- event management
- social media
- media relations
- social marketing campaign development and delivery
- branding and graphic design.
On top of this, you’ll be performing tasks that include, but are not limited to:
- admin support
- executive diary management
- meeting planning and preparation
- reception relief
- preparing and processing invoices.In short, you’ll really be in the thick of it! This position provides an outstanding opportunity for a recent Marketing & Communications graduate who has some experience to be exposed to a number of M&C disciplines including Social Marketing, Brand & Strategy, Campaigns, Event Management, and Social Media.
Closing Date: Monday 28 May 2018
Unit: Marketing & Communications Group
Tenure: Full Time, Ongoing
Classification: VicHealth Grade C
Remuneration: $68,513 (plus superannuation and other benefits)
Qualifications and experience required:
- Advanced Diploma in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations and/or demonstrable experience working as a marketing or communications professional
- Well developed familiarity and skill with Microsoft Office
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Impressive experience developing relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrable experience in coordinating projects
- Ability to work with competing timelines
- Well established written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within the communications, public health, community or government sectors preferred.
How to Apply
Applications must include a cover letter and a current resume.
The cover letter must include why the applicant feels they are suitable for the position, and also address the Key Selection Criteria from the Position Description.
Please refer to the position description to view the associated qualifications and experience associated with the position.
Applications can be submitted here: https://jobs.careers.vic.gov.au/jobs/VG-VHMARCOMMSOFFICER
The successful applicant may be required to undertake a Police Check.
For further information about the role, please contact Marcus Flood, People & Culture on (03) 9667 1386.
VicHealth is committed to ensuring appointments represent the diversity of our community. Women, Indigenous people, people with disability, young people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.