Manager Records & Information
- Help make a difference to the early childhood education and care sector!
- Friendly organisational environment in central Sydney CBD location
- Work-life balance a top priority; regular community and social activities.
We want children in Australia to have the best start in life.
We provide national leadership on the implementation of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and collaborate with the Australian and state and territory governments to:
- implement changes that benefit children birth to 13 years-of-age and their families
- monitor and promote the consistent application of the Education and Care Services National Lawacross all states and territories
- support the early childhood education and care sector to improve quality outcomes for children
We strive for innovation and continuous improvement and are committed to keeping the sector and the community informed with the latest developments in early childhood education and care.
The Manager, Records & Information is responsible for analysing and providing advice on ACECQA’s records and information management needs and implementing policies, procedures and systems that comply with records management and archive requirements in NSW and nationally.
Full time ongoing at ACECQA Band 6/7 ($101,333 to $133,707)
For the full position description please go to https://www.acecqa.gov.au/work-with-us
How to Apply
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a separate document that provides details showing how you meet the selection criteria to Human Resources at ACECQA via email email@example.com.
The closing date for all applications is 11.59 pm Sunday 29 April 2018.
- Demonstrated experience in managing records and information for compliance with legislation and/or standards
- Proven capacity to communicate complex information persuasively and clearly to both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in project scoping, planning, delivery and reporting and proven ability to manage policies and systems and implement improvements
- Demonstrated experience in the administration of Electronic Document & Records Management Systems (EDRMS)
- Proven ability to collaborate, prioritise and deliver results both individually and in a team environment
- Ability to apply a working knowledge of the State Records Act 1998 (NSW)
- Capability to effectively administer a HP Content Manager (HPRM/TRIM) system
The successful candidate will be required to consent to a national police check.
For more information please contact the Senior HR Officer – Jane Solly on 02 8240 4293.
ACECQA is committed to removing barriers and opening up opportunities. As an employer we seek to ensure people with differing needs and abilities have the same opportunities to successfully gain skills, knowledge and experience through work, social activities, education and training irrespective of their age, disability, colour, race, gender, religion, sexuality, family responsibilities, or location. In particular, we are committed to improving opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.