Learning Experience Designer – Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Canberra, Orange, Manly, Port Macquarie or Wagga Wagga
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Excellent opportunity to be part of an exciting Project!
- Demonstrate your skills in creating high quality learning experiences
- Multiple positions available
- Fixed Term Full-time (up to 2 years)
- Level 7 – $81,961 to $89,646 p.a (plus 17% superannuation)
- Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Canberra, Orange, Manly, Port Macquarie or Wagga Wagga
You will work closely with subject matter experts and broader design and media teams to create flexible, high quality learning experiences that meet and exceed expectations of innovation, rigour, and flexibility and learner engagement using the TOL Learning Experience Framework. By facilitating and contributing to the design process, you will be responsible for incorporating innovative practices, learning theories and engagement techniques into a range of Faculty courses, building pedagogical and technological knowledge and capacity through modelling good practice and a mentoring approach.
To be successful you will have
- Demonstrated understanding of national and international developments and initiatives in higher education and online learning
- Pedagogical and technological expertise in University online learning and teaching
- Experience in the collaborative design and development of online learning experiences and products to tight deadlines, based upon pedagogical and human-centred design principles.
- The ability to manage and deliver online learning design projects involving a variety of stakeholders while juggling competing priorities.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including the ability to successfully liaise at both team and management levels and develop effective working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Faculty of Business, Justice and Behavioural Sciences covers a diverse range of disciplines and is comprised of 6 Schools, 1 Centre and CSU Engineering – the School of Management and Marketing, School of Accounting and Finance, School of Computing and Mathematics, School of Policing Studies, Australian Graduate School of Policing and Security, School of Psychology, Centre for Customs and Excise Studies and CSU Engineering.
Our Faculty are leaders in their fields of teaching and research and combine significant professional experience with academic expertise. Our schools continue to grow through close collaboration and consultation with private industry, regulators, professional bodies, community engagement, partnerships and global networks.
The Transform Online (TOL) Project, is designed to create flexible, high quality learning experiences for students.
CSU offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Additional information is available in the position description or by contacting:
Jenny Kent | Associate Dean, Academic | firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: +61 2 6933 2378 or 0409 929 672
Applications Close: 11pm, 15 May 2018