IT Service Desk Support
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for an IT Service Desk Support professional to join our team. You will be the face of technology to our customers and will be accountable for providing the highest levels of customer service at all times and ensuring all service desk requests are logged, managed and resolved efficiently.
In this role we are looking for someone who is passionate about customer service and helping people and who is interested in pursuing a career in IT support.
The principal tasks of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent Customer Service via telephone and email
- Maintaining a rapport with our Customers by displaying a detailed understanding of their support requirements
- Logging/Categorising Incidents/Requests that are issued to the Service Desk via phone, email or self-service portal
- Maintain high levels of incident ownership through the incident lifecycle to a satisfactory Customer resolution
- Provide a high level of communication by proactively managing updates to all parties with Incident/Request status through to resolution in a timely manner.
- Understand and proactively operate the escalations procedure
- Consistently meet Service Desk key performance indicators as set by the IT Customer
About your experience
To be considered for this role you will ideally hold the below skills and experience;
- 1+ Years’ experience in Service Desk customer support positions
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, Platforms and Applications (Windows 7/10, Office Suite of Products, Office 365, Lync/Skype for Business, Active Directory, Exchange, Sharepoint)
- Knowledge and experience of Meeting Room Technologies
- Proven experience working within an ITIL framework (ITIL Foundation Certification is highly desirable)
- Knowledge and experience of the property industry is desirable
- Knowledge and experience working with Citrix is highly desirable
- Experience wth Cherwell Service Management tools is desirable
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM and Powershell is desirable
GPT is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If the above sounds like you then click apply via our career site and we look forward to hearing from you. For any additional questions regarding the role please contact Jackie Webb in the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org