Group Operations Opportunities
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Do you want to work for an organisation passionate about people and communities?
- Are you looking for a stable, permanent opportunity with a competitive salary?
- Multiple roles – Sydney CBD, Lidcombe, Parramatta & Sydney Olympic Park locations
CommBank has a strong commitment to promote social, economic and financial inclusion for Australia’s First Peoples. Though our Indigenous employment programs, we support adult Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander job seekers with access to exciting new career development opportunities across the Bank.
Our Group Operations (GO) team is the engine room of the Commonwealth Bank Group, driving the processes that deliver products and services to our customers. If you have taken out a home loan, used an ATM, applied for a credit card, or made an international funds transfer, then you have interacted with one of the many aspects of Group Operations.
We currently have a number of opportunities available in the CBD, Lidcombe, Parramatta and Sydney Olympic Park with the focus on providing high quality customer service and admin support to our internal employees and our customers.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Customer service or admin experience
- Enthusiasm and passion for exceeding customers’ expectations
- Willingness to tackle challenges and look at better ways of doing things.
- A desire to learn new things
The positions on offer will set you up for a successful career at CommBank. All new starters will be paired with a workplace mentor and buddy and connected with our Indigenous Employee network to ensure ongoing support throughout your CommBank journey.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided below or email your resume to our Indigenous Careers team – email@example.com.
Commonwealth Bank acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respect to them and their cultures; and to elders both past and present.