Graduate Resource Planner (HR)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Exciting opportunity with a global engineering consultancy
- Flexible work options
- Full time permanent role based in Sydney
What are we looking for
With the growth in Arcadis’ various business sectors, we are looking for a Graduate Resource Planner for our Sydney office. Your role will include:
- Assisting the Resource Manager and senior internal stakeholders to provide the right people, in the right place, at the right time in accordance with the needs of our Clients, the business and our people;
- Effective staff planning to meet future project requirements and maximize utilisation across the business;
- Ensuring the Resource Management function improves sector performance and enhances client service delivery;
- Challenging the business to critically evaluate traditional resourcing models in a quest to drive greater agility (e.g. continuity for clients, increased use of the GEC and contingent workers); and
- Applying reporting metrics to support the sector leaders to make more informed people and workforce planning decisions.
Who are we looking for?
You will have:
- Tertiary degree in HR or related field
- Ideally 1-3 years’ experience in HR or Project Planning, with a genuine interest in developing skills in workforce planning within a corporate/professional services environment;
- Demonstrated experience in systems such as MS Office (particularly Excel). Experience using Oracle or resource planning systems would be highly regarded;
- Strong numeric ability and comfortable in manipulating/analyzing data with strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills based on mutual trust and confidence, both internally and externally, and a high level of integrity with the ability to resolve conflict with an outcome-focused working style;
- Highly organized, with excellent time management ability;
- Ability to work autonomously whilst working collaboratively within a team; and
- Proven ability to network and influence at various levels, a positive can-do attitude and be able to multi task and handle working under pressure.
Who are we?
Arcadis is the leading design & consultancy firm for natural and built assets with a passion to improve the quality of life and be recognised as the best. To achieve this, we collaborate with the 27,000 Arcadians in over 350 offices around the globe on world-changing projects.
With skilled and talented people on-board, we provide major companies and governments around the globe with groundbreaking design, consultancy, engineering, business advisory, architecture and project management expertise.
Why work for us?
We are an award-winning company that offers all Arcadians flexible work arrangements, attractive salaries, global growth opportunities and both formal and informal career development training. As an equal opportunity employer, we value and promote diversity at Arcadis, and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- 2018 WGEA Equal Opportunity Employer of Choice for Gender Equality
- 2017 Flex Able certified employer
How to Apply
If this is of interest, please send your full CV via this link: Arcadis Careers: Graduate Resource Planner (HR)