GERALDTON STREETWORK ABORIGINAL CORPORATION
GSAC is an Aboriginal Community – controlled organisation delivering a wide range of programs for youth and families in a culturally appropriate environment. Since its inception GSAC has been funded to service Aboriginal families residing within the City of Greater Geraldton Region of Western Australia.
Geraldton Streetwork Aboriginal Corporation is currently inviting
Expressions of Interest for the position of
“OPERATIONS MANAGER” (50d)
The Operations Manager reports directly to the Board of Directors and is responsible for the overall management of the organisation.
The position is fulltime, based in Geraldton and requires an immediate start.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls of the organisation.
- Development of individual program budgets.
- Management of Grant acquittal funding.
- Research, develop and the application of Grants relevant to the aims and objectives of the community.
- Ensure individual budgets are maintained as per allocated Grant expenditure.
- Ensure compliance with legislative and regulatory bodies.
- Prepare reports and attend Executive and General Board of Directors meetings as required.
- Supervision and development of all staff.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of GSAC owned properties.
- Proactively develop and maintain professional relationships, networks and partnerships with stakeholders including government, community and industry groups to facilitate effective outcomes.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Business and financial acumen.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Inclusive leadership style.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff and projects.
- Aboriginality as a prerequisite under section 50(d) of the Equal Opportunity Act (1984) refer to the Public Sector Commission brochure – Sections 50(d) and 51 of the Act. Proof of Aboriginality (50d)
How to Apply
Expressions of Interest please email email@example.com
Expressions of Interest close at 4.30pm on Wednesday 26th September, 2018.
For more information relating to the position or the application process please call
Merrilyn Green on 0438 912 609 or 0899 21 2890