NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Who is Core Drilling Services?
We are an evolving leader in Diamond, Reverse Circulation and Air-Core drilling who have an array of talented and passionate people who work together and rise to challenges .
We are kicking industry goals helping to find solutions with innovative products and high quality services and because of this the company is going through a further strong growth phase.
We are currently seeking EXPERIENCED Drillers and Offsiders with RC, AC or Diamond experience for positions based at various projects in remote WA.
Inexperienced offsider applicants who possess a mechanical trade, heavy labouring or rural background and meet the required criteria outlined below are encouraged to apply for offsider positions.
We offer career growth opportunities and set high values of integrity, safety and reliability.
Mandatory Position Requirements
- A valid and current WA HR Drivers license (or willing to obtain within 3 months)
- Be fit and healthy as repetitive lifting is required
- Able to pass all medical, drug and alcohol, police and site clearance requirements
- Current Police Clearance (or able to obtain)
Preferred Tickets and Qualifications
- 4 Wheel drive certification
- Current Apply First Aid
- Current Work at Heights
We are seeking motivated individuals who are able to work well in a small team and who are client focused with an ability to achieve all safety and production targets.
- Strong work ethic and team focus
- Ability to problem solve
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong focus on Safety Procedures
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Positive role model for people
- A good communicator – written and verbal
How to Apply
If you want to join a progressive company that can offer you good pay and conditions and a personalised structured career path, then please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly.