NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Protech are a national recruitment specialist with a strong emphasis on providing quality personnel to various Civil, Asphalt, Construction, Manufacturing, Waste Management, Mining, and Infrastructure Development organisations Australia wide.
Protech currently has four Electrical Apprenticeship roles available in the Five Dock (Sydney Metro) Area.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are looking for a great opportunity to gain a respected trade. Working on a major infrastructure job on the M4, you will be required to work 5 days a week and attend TAFE 1 day a week.
The job is installing all the electrical works for the M4 tunnels so you will be required to work underground and must be prepared to gain the following tickets in order to gain access to the project:
– Construction Card (White Card)
– EWP Card <11m (Yellow Card)
– Working at Heights Card
These tickets can be gained in conjunction with your job network provider.
To be suited for this role you will need:
- Good mathematical skills (we are happy to discuss this with you)
- Desire to gain a TRADE and an start an amazing career (Must)
- A willingness to conduct hands on work. The work will not always be heavy labour but it does involve practical work and skills (Must)
- A can do attitude with a strong work ethic (Must)
- The ability to pass a drug and alcohol test (ongoing requirement to pass this also exists) (Must)
- Ability to get to job sites (job sites can move around Sydney and NSW depending on the project)
- A long term career in a stable industry.
- The opportunity to obtain a highly sought after Trade.
- Stable and regular pay and superannuation.
- A personal mentor to support you for your first 6 months of employment.
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy Davis on 0418 361 311