Education Coordination Administration Officer (Targeted Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Full time position
• Wollongong office location
• Friendly and well supported working environment
• Competitive salary and salary packaging benefits available
• ASAP start
GP Synergy is a leading provider of general practice training funded by the Australian Government to deliver vocational training to doctors seeking to specialise as general practitioners across NSW and ACT.
We are committed to building a skilled general practice workforce by delivering a high quality education and training program that is responsive to regional population health needs.
Our organisation is underpinned by our values – respect, excellence and initiative.
GP Synergy is seeking a committed an Education Coordination Administration Officer who is suitably experienced and who shares our values, to join our team.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the Education Coordination Administration Officer is an administrative support role to the Education Coordination team. The Education Coordination Administration Officer organises clinical teaching visits for registrars and provides administrative support across a range of tasks.
The Education Coordination Administration Officer works with the Chief Operations Officer, Senior Education Coordinator, and the Education Coordinators to support the education team and relevant processes in providing administrative support.
Working with key staff, the Education Coordination Administration Officer will:
• work with the education team to support relevant processes in providing administrative support coordinate issue and receipt of the agreement for clinical teaching visits form
• manage clinical teaching visits within key dates and timelines inherent in the management of the education and training program
• monitor, track and update relevant data and records in relation to clinical teaching visits
• monitor and track the extended skills applications process.
The successful candidate must have good administration and interpersonal skills and takes pride in presentation, quality and efficiency of work. A professional attitude, good communication and customer service skills will be essential. As will be the ability to work independently.
Becoming involved in general practice medical education provides the opportunity to develop the future health workforce, enabling succession planning through the provision of well trained and highly skilled general practitioners.
To be considered for this opportunity, it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
• identifies as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person
• relevant qualifications or extensive experience an administration role
• experience in an administration, education and/or training environment (desirable)
• current unrestricted motor vehicle licence (essential).
Very occasional travel including overnight travel may be required.
For further information and to obtain the Position Description, please visit our website http://www.gpsynergy.com.au About Us > Employment Opportunities or contact Alison Micovski, Human Resource Coordinator on email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please email your covering letter addressing the criteria and requirements coherent to the Position Description together with your resume, making reference to the position and applicable region to Alison Micovski, Human Resource Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This position is targeted for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Exemption is claimed under Section 126 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977, NSW, granted by the Anti-Discrimination Board of NSW.
We do not accept canvassing or applications from recruitment companies.