CF-Direct is a private, Australian owned and managed company, established in 2004. Commencing in Western Australia, we now have offices in each state of Australia, as well as Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta. With a large and growing workforce, we are continuing to expand across the region. We are a specialist, direct provider of corporate soft services. We operate exclusively in the corporate sphere and work with a select group of the region’s top corporate tenants. Our services are tailored individually to each client and deliver a hands-free, simple solution with the support of centralised management systems.
Due to recent growth, we are looking for service-orientated, reliant and confident individuals to join our vibrant team as a delivery driver has become available.
The position is 38 hours per week on a permanent basis. The warehouse is located in Bassendean.
The duties will include
- Loading and unloading required stock into and out of the company delivery trucks, utilising safe lifting techniques
- Driving the company delivery trucks to required locations
- Maintaining the required paperwork to ensure accurate delivery records and stock levels are maintained
- Maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the company delivery truck and warehouse
- Communicating with line manager on any customer queries or other relevant issues
- Complying with the requirements of all health and safety, quality and environmental aspects.
- Performing other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Receipting stock into warehouse
If you are willing to start early, and are reliable and trustworthy, apply now.
• Valid LR class driver’s license (or higher)
• Valid forklift license
• High level of manual handling ability (Be able to lift approximately 18 kg)
• Ability to operate a medium-sized van / delivery vehicle
• Ability to work early mornings ( i.e. 2:00 am )
• Experience in distribution, delivery driving and warehousing
• Sound computer skills
• Legally able to work in Australia
• Fit for work
• Able to work autonomously
• Willing to comply with all health and safety standards requirements
CF-Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other basis protected by law. Our last staff survey showed that our people love working for us so if you are interested please apply below.
How to Apply