Customer Service Officer – Cairns
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Exciting opportunities based Cairns
- Temporary Part-time
- Salary Range $46,428 to $54,863 per annum (plus 12.75% Super)
The Department of Natural Resources and Mines (DNRM) is committed to ensuring the responsible use of our natural resources – water, land, minerals and energy – to sustainably generate prosperity for current and future generations of Queenslanders.
Partnerships with our customers and stakeholders are important to us, as we work to improve our products and services and deliver policy that is environmentally responsible, reflective of the needs of the broader community, and of significant long-term economic benefit to our state. DNRM Customer Service team
In completing the role of Customer Service Officer, the following capabilities from the DNRM Capability Framework are required for this role.
- Solutions focused: Resolves day-to-day problems and seeks guidance and advice if problems remain unresolved.
- Customer focused: Interprets customer needs accurately in providing quality customer service.
- Communication: Communicates clearly and concisely when explaining information and actively listens to response
- Building effective teams: Works well with other team members to achieve positive outcomes
At DNRM, we’ve just launched our first cultural capability strategy, developed by some of our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, and it sets out the actions we will undertake to be an employer of choice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, one that values the diverse knowledge, skills, history, traditions and cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. A diverse workforce means the Queensland Government can better meet the needs of the community we serve by providing different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds to our decision-making processes and the way we interact with our colleagues, our customers and our stakeholders.
For further information, please contact Amy Dati on (07) 4222 5481
How to Apply
If you are interested in relieving in this role, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Thursday, 30 November 2017
- Your current resume detailing your previous work, voluntary or relevant experience.
- A description of two activities (1-2 pages) that you have been involved in.
Applications close 5:00pm Thursday 30 November 2017