Customer Experience Specialist
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Experience Representative to join our Melbourne Central team.
The role of the Customer Experience Representative is to deliver a great experience for employees and guests of GPT’s Victorian State Office by ensuring an exceptional standard of customer service at all times and manage the reception desk in our CBD Head Office.
This role is full time and based in GPT’s Victorian State Office (VSO), located at Melbourne Central Tower.
Principal tasks of the role include, but are not limited to:
- ‘Meet & Greet’ our employees and guests to ensure they have a welcoming and professional experience while in the Victorian State Office ‘VSO’
- Serve as a GPT ambassador to users of Level 10 shared space including café patrons
- Build relationships with regular visitors to anticipate their needs and preferences to optimise their experience while attending the VSO
- Receive incoming external and internal phone calls and direct as required
- Assist GPT teams based in the VSO with ad-hoc administration duties
- Seek out opportunities to continually improve processes and procedures for the VSO operations
- Receive and send daily internal and external mail and parcels
- Book courier services for incoming and outgoing documents and parcels
- Assist staff with meeting room booking requests and cancellations
- Proactively monitor meeting room bookings to ensure most appropriate use of resource. This may include amending and making meeting room bookings on behalf of others
- Manage the co-ordination of room set-ups
- Clear meeting rooms for ongoing daily bookings
- Ensure meeting rooms are clean and tidy
- Proactively manage inventory and order stationery and kitchen amenities when required
- Daily restock of kitchen amenities
- Co-ordinate catering orders for staff meetings and events as requested
- Assist team assistants with meeting co-ordination and event set up
- Conduct workplace orientation tours for new starters
- Monitor and report daily status of meeting room technology to IT team
About your experience
To be successful you will ideally demonstrate the below skills and experience.
- Experience in a similar role in a corporate environment or customer service experience in a hospitality environment
- Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Meeting room technology skills – intermediate (or capacity to quickly learn)
GPT is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If the above sounds like you then click apply via our career sites and we look forward to hearing from you. For further information please don’t hesitate to email Siobhan Worley in our talent acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.