NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This is a new role to Pure Insights and as such we have a number of locations available right around the country. So if you have the qualifications we need and passion we are looking for, we would love to hear from you regardless of your location.
Pure Insights is actively seeking a passionate Counsellor/Psychologist to join our Sydney team.
Why you should apply for this role;
- Committed hours and set days available
- Join a national network of passionate, driven and experienced counsellors & psychologists
- Backed by ongoing support and professional development
- Engage with a brand that has a high standard & reputation in the industry
- Be a part of a fun, vibrant, and inclusive team.
We have over 15 years experience in providing tailored services of Counselling, Coaching, Consultancy and Training programs to Corporate Organisations, Job Service Providers, and Community Organisations.
Our success includes consulting to Employment Service providers, where we support jobseekers and staff through quality employment-focused counselling, training, coaching and vocational assessments to obtain pathways to successful and sustainable employment.
- Provide professional counselling services to clients (Jobseekers) on employment and vocational related matters. Counselling will consist of appropriate assessment of client needs and concerns, including areas of mental health, addiction, behavioural management, family and relationship issues, and other aspects; appropriate therapeutic interventions; follow up support; liaison and/or referral with other professional services.
- Implement appropriate strategies and intervention plans dealing with barriers towards employment
- Provide appropriate advice and recommendations to Employment Service agencies as required by means of the counselling service and activities concerning client wellbeing, particularly where urgent action is required regarding duty of care.
- Maintain accuracy and consistency of all case notes with attendance record and recommendations filed to Employment Service agencies and Pure Insights management team at the end of each working day
All About You
Attitude is everything, but the specific skills we are looking for are for counsellor/psychologist to conduct initial assessment, set intervention plans, provide practical strategies for jobseekers to obtain long-term employment and build relationships with local providers.
To be successful you must have;
- Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Bachelor of Applied Social Science, Psychology, Social Work or relevant qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people with a number of mental health issues incorporating complex intervention strategies
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently to manage own role and responsibility in a varied work environment
- Role will be based in Castle Hill head office, but will travel to Sydney metro locations.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be a part of our growing and supportive team which offers loads of benefits, including a competitive remuneration, incentives, regular weekly hours/days, regular professional development, team events and a friendly and supportive team environment.
Check out more at www.bringhappyback.com.au
Be quick and apply today! We can’t wait to hear from you
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter to Danielle.email@example.com or click on the apply button below.