Community Engagement Coordinator / Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
DLA Piper is the truly local, truly global business law firm. Joining DLA Piper means not only joining an experienced local team, but also being part of a global network with offices located in more than 30 countries around the world. We believe the quality of our services is defined by the quality of our people.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Community Engagement Co-ordinator, or a part-time Community Engagement Manager to join our Sydney office for a 12-month fixed-term contract to administer (and/or manage) the firm’s Community Engagement program in Australia.
Reporting to the Head of Stakeholder Engagement based in London, this role will deliver local and regional Community Engagement Initiatives (60%) and global Community Engagement Initiatives (40%).
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate Community Engagement projects and initiatives across DLA Piper’s Australian offices, including volunteering, fundraising and awareness activities
- Oversee and/or manage the implementation of the firm’s Reconciliation Action Plan
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify and develop collaboration opportunities with the firm’s commercial clients
- Support the Head of Stakeholder Engagement and the global Responsible Business team to implement global initiatives in Australia
- Develop and prepare internal and external communications
- Report on Community Engagement activity being undertaken nationally
The successful candidate will have had experience in a Community Engagement or Corporate Responsibility role. Experience in a legal or professional services environment is advantageous but not essential.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
If you have a passion for community engagement, share the qualities outlined above and are looking to take the next step in your career within a supportive and collegiate team, apply now and be part of our future.
Contact – Stacey Hasler, HR Advisor
How to Apply
Please apply on our website.