Associate HR Analyst – – Total Remuneration
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Offering some of the most dynamic career opportunities in the industry, Chevron Australia leads the development of two of Australia’s largest natural gas developments – the Gorgon and Wheatstone Projects – and manages world-class operations and exploration activities.
Chevron Australia has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Associate HR Analyst – Total Remuneration to join the Remuneration Projects and Plan team. This 1-year maximum term role will be based in Perth and will report to the Total Remuneration Team Lead.
- Liaise with position owners and recruitment to develop hiring salary recommendations
- Develop employment contracts and check employment offers are correct
- Complete job evaluations
- Support employee benefit programs such as Shareplan and Superannuation
- Develop, maintain and interpret HR Policies
- Contribute to the annual salary review process
- Process the administration of salaries of employees moving within the business (i.e promotions and mobiliz\sation/demobilize\sation)
- Educate supervisors on salary administration processes and philosophies
- Support project work – development of new benefits or policy
- Commitment to health, environment and safety and Chevron best practices
Key skills and experience required:
- Human Resources degree and related experience in remuneration and general Human Resources practices, preferably in the resource sector
- 3 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Experience in providing counsel in Human Resources (or similar) policies / processes and demonstrated experience in dealing with confidential information and situations
- Ability to identify issues with current practices / policies, and using initiative, investigate and present suggested solutions
- Experience in coordinating and delivering Human Resources projects / processes under minimal guidance
- Proven capability of liaising with all levels, both internally and externally to the organisation
- Customer service focus
- Good written and verbal communications skills Strategic thinking, inquisitive, investigative skills, problem solving and ability to challenge status quo
- Good attention to detail, has initiative and a self- starter
- Ability to facilitate or present information to different stakeholders
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of market practices in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results
- Demonstrated commitment to Chevron’s values of integrity, partnership and trust and achieving an incident and injury free environment
Why join Chevron:
- Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies and has been present in Australia for more than 60 years
- You will be provided a competitive package and an opportunity to contribute to two of Australia’s largest oil and gas projects
- Chevron offers career development opportunities to all employees including onboarding, training and development, mentoring, volunteering opportunities and networking groups
- Chevron is proudly recognised as an employer of choice, guided by a vision of diversity, inclusion and committed to equal employment opportunity
- Chevron supports work-life balance and offers employees access to various health and wellness programs
- A 9-day fortnight is offered for eligible roles
We actively encourage applications from Australian Aboriginals, women, mature age applicants, candidates with disabilities and those with diverse cultural backgrounds. To be a part of our success, apply now.
Position Close Date: Monday, 23 April 2018, 3pm WST
How to Apply
To Apply for this position please click on the View and Apply Online button below.