NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Temp to perm
- Sydney NSW 2000
Freshwater Group is a best practice, energy sector recruitment business that works mainly with renewable and low carbon emission, energy efficiency and disruptive clean technology businesses as well as energy infrastructure, storage and management companies. We are starting a phase of expansion and are looking to hire an Administrator. This is a temp to perm opportunity.
The primary role of the Administrator is to ensure data integrity for all work flows of the business. This will mainly take the form of qualifying and extracting information from multiple data sources and recording that accurately in the company’s database. In addition, the Administrator will support the management of each stage of recruitment processes for customers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of the data integrity in the company’s database by maintaining candidate, client and company information and taking a proactive approach to data integrity and completeness.
- Administration of recruitment assignment work flows including:
- Manage timely and appropriate communication to all applicant candidates.
- Preparation of reports at relevant stages of recruitment processes for customers.
- Manage the administration of psychometric assessment and ability testing.
- Assist in the management of the interview processes.
- Posting online job advertisements.
- Business development support including maintaining company and client information on the database, proactively adding new information and contacts and developing a library of relevant market intelligence.
- Managing social media, including the creation and posting of company updates and posts on relevant social media.
- Managing team travel arrangements and expense claims.
- Supporting and leading projects for the development of the business as required.
Requirements for the role include:
- Previous experience of managing a broad range of administrative tasks.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience of managing website updates (ideally WordPress) and social media.
- Some experience of project management would be highly regarded.
- Ability to maintain appropriate confidentiality of information at all times.
- Ability to prioritise and structure work with limited supervision.
- A proactive attitude, taking accountability for task completion.
- Thorough, accurate with high attention to detail.
- A passion for delivering high quality work with an eye for improvement to processes.
- An interest in renewable energy would be a plus.
Great People Better Outcomes www.freshwater-group.com.au
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/freshwater-group
Freshwater Group is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We encourage applications from candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion.
How to Apply
To Apply for this position please send your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com