- 25 hours a week across 5 days
- Initial 6-12 month contract with possibility to extend
- Access to professional support
About the In Home Care Support Agency
Established in 1976, NSW Family Day Care Association Inc. (NSWFDCA) is a pro-active organisation committed to supporting Family Day Care and In Home Care, by providing advocacy, training, mentoring in the provision of an educative model which reflects best practice child care in the family home.
NSWFDCA has been appointed by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training as the In Home Care (IHC) Support Agency under the new IHC Program. The IHC Support Agency’s role is to act as the conduit between the family and IHC Service Providers.
More information can be found on our website www.ihcsupportagency.org.au.
The role of the Administration Officer is to support the day to day operation and accountability of the In Home Care Support Agency. The position is office base and located in Summer Hill.
- Courteous and professional telephone manner
- Monitor and respond to the email enquires
- Complete projects to meet the contract KPI’s
- Provide community support guidance to families and Services Providers
- Meet all funding requirements, Government deadlines for reporting and adhere to all contract guidelines and applicable laws and regulations
- Remain updated with sector knowledge and relevant legislation
- Work positively and cooperatively as part of a team
- Maintain accurate and up to date records and data base entries
- Administration or office assistant experience
- Well – developed customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer and database entry experience
- National Police Clearance or willing to obtain
- Experience with supporting families with complex needs
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Well-developed organisational, assessment and reporting skills
How to Apply
To be considered for the role, your application must have a current resume with at least two referees and a cover letter addressing all of the essential criteria in bullet point format.
Closing date for applications:
Recruitment is ongoing
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions in regards to this role, please contact Rose Todd on 1800 IHCARE (1800 442273).