NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Offering some of the most dynamic career opportunities in the industry, Chevron Australia – headquartered in Perth – leads the development of the Gorgon and Wheatstone natural gas projects, and manages world-class operations and exploration activities.
Chevron Australia has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administration Assistant to join the Operations-admin Team. Reporting to the Executive Assistant, this 12 months maximum term role will be on a two weeks on, two weeks off rotational roster to Onslow.
- Onboard personnel for Wheatstone downstream including but not limited to setting up network access and accounts, setting up computer and office equipment, ordering site based material and clothing
- Facilitate all mobilisation activities including travel, accommodation and required site based training and inductions
- Provide domestic and international travel support to the team
- Act as the Chevron Travel and Expense support (CTREX) for the site leadership team
- Raise service requests and purchase requests as requested via Ariba/Procurement
- Maintain cyclone assessment team documentation; liaising with internal and external stakeholders to update Liaise with document control team to perform a high volume of activities with limited guidance and direction
- Coordinate workshops for events and team meetings; including document preparation, room bookings and associated equipment and logistics; minutes of meetings
- Liaise with PGPA and the Wheatstone Leadership team to maintain VIP and special event schedule activities (milestone events, celebration site related events); set up of site based facilities and work stations
- Adhere to document control processes and records management to ensure updated and confidential data is managed and filed in corresponding document management repositories for events
- Administrator and local user expert (LUE) for Share SharePoint site
- Manage master register of cyclone data and activities for site and residential housing
- Maintain emergency management team (EMT) data and activities, including contact lists, data and EMT documents
- Manage departmental work instruction (WI) processes
- Administer departmental Group Lifecycle and Access Management (GLAM) requirements including shared inboxes, security groups, application listings
- Maintain JIRA database for site, including the preparing and tracking of reports
- Standing Instructions preparation and reporting: update and amend standing instruction & control bulletin processes and templates and liaise with Operations Support Procedure team lead to ensure visibility and communication of new templates and links
- Research DMS, Engineering Portal for current data, print and compile for Maintenance department; load work packs into JDE, assist with documentation creating for permitting & Managing Safe Work (MSW)
- Prepare weekly Key Productivity Indicator (KPI) dashboard reports
- Timesheet management: register, prepare & issue site timesheets on a daily and weekly basis
- Work order management: close out work orders in JDE for maintenance; provide support to maintenance events on the close out of documents
- Site communications support (workforce, milestones, HES, business plan, issues management, emergency management, VIP visits)
- Key member of the cyclone assessment team; liaising with external stakeholders (BoM) regarding Cyclone management support
- Key interface and liaison for stakeholders requiring time and/or information from Senior Leaders Maintain JIRA
- Act as Document Unit Lead for the site based Emergency Management Team (EMT)
- Set up and control the flow of information in the Emergency Control Centre (ECC) using Teambox to project and display information
- Assist the Incident Commander (IC) with preparation of timeout and briefing reports
- Observe activity in the ECC and capture relevant information with the use of electronic support tools such as EIAP, GeoHouse and ADIOS 2.
- Provide administrative support to other EMT members regarding correct procedures for collating saving and storing ECC information correctly to ensure evidence is retained for any investigation or inquiry.
Key skills and experience required:
- High attention to detail required due to the complicated nature of documentation and information that is managed by the team
- Required to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as this position will interface with cross functional team members, external stakeholders and VIPs
- Able to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Adaptable and flexible to last minute changes, requests as well as identifying process improvements for implementation across the Admin Team
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, computer systems and database management
- Demonstrated commitment to Chevron’s values of integrity, partnership and trust and achieving an incident and injury free environment
Why join Chevron:
- Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies and has been present in Australia for more than 60 years
- You will be provided a competitive package and an opportunity to contribute to one of Australia’s largest oil and gas projects
- Chevron offers career development opportunities to all employees including onboarding, training and development, mentoring, volunteering opportunities and networking groups
- Chevron is proudly recognised as an employer of choice, guided by a vision of diversity, inclusion and committed to equal employment opportunity
- Chevron supports work-life balance and offers employees access to various health and wellness programs
How to Apply
We actively encourage applications from Australian Aboriginals, women, mature age applicants, candidates with disabilities and those with diverse cultural backgrounds.
To be a part of our success, apply now.
Position Close Date: Thursday, 07 June 2018, 3pm WST