ABORIGINAL CLIENT SUPPORT WORKERS
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- An exciting opportunity to work for a unique Aboriginal non-government organisation.
- The role is specifically designed for Aboriginal people to provide individual support and cultural engagement for clients with complex needs.
- $30.00 per hour plus penalty rates and superannuation.
InComPro provides services for Aboriginal people in supported accommodation, respite services, tenancy support and community and cultural engagement. We specialise in providing support to Aboriginal people with a disability or complex needs.
InComPro are looking for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who are interested in working in the area of disability support.
- The ability to work over seven days, including evenings, active nights and sleepovers.
- Full South Australian Drivers Licence.
What we will offer you:
- Professional development
- Work flexibility
- Ongoing training and development
- A connection to one of the oldest living cultures in the world
How to Apply
To apply for this role, you must email a completed Application for Employment Form. To request a form please email email@example.com
The filling of this vacancy is intended to constitute an affirmative measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975. This vacancy is only available to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.
Applications close 5pm Friday 16 March 2018.
InComPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all members of the community, including people from indigenous, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and mature aged people.