2x Divisional Managers – Brisbane and Perth
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- 3 year, Fixed Term Appointment
- Opportunity based in Brisbane and Perth
- Attractive Salary on offer (plus 15.4% Super)
The Indigenous Land Corporation (ILC) is a corporate Commonwealth entity established to assist Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people acquire and manage land to achieve economic, environmental, social and cultural benefits.
The Divisional Managers will build and lead the respective Division of the ILC to develop and implement projects that deliver social, cultural, economic and environmental benefits to Indigenous Australians. Specifically, the Divisional Manager will lead the implementation of the ILC’s land acquisition and Land Management functions in line with the NILS and OLOF program objectives.
Reporting to the Executive Director Program Delivery, the Divisional Manger will be expected to:
- Lead and manage the key functions of the Divisional Office of the ILC through effective leadership, planning, organising and the achievement of outcomes in line with the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Act 2005, NILS and OLOF Program objectives.
- Provide high-level advice and recommendations on the ILC’s land acquisition and land management functions and activities to the ILC Executive and ILC Board.
- Lead, evaluate, review and report on Divisional activities, including the delivery of continuous improvement strategies, ensuring that the Division meets agreed KPI’s relating to the acquisition and divestment of land and the delivery of benefits on Indigenous owned land.
The preferred applicants will be engaged as a Senior Executive Employee on a 3 year fixed term basis.
How to Apply
For further information, please contact Tim Larkin – Executive Director Program Delivery on (08) 8100 7102 or Freecall 1800 818 490. (Position documentation, the Recruitment Privacy Statement and more information about the ILC are available on our website at www.ilc.gov.au)
You must be an Australian resident and your application must demonstrate that you have knowledge of the role and functions of the Indigenous Land Corporation.
To apply visit www.ilc.gov.au/jobs
Applicants are to submit a covering letter which address’s each criterion as per statement in position profile and a current CV in “MS word” or PDF. Further information may be requested if you are selected for interview.
Applications close at midnight Australian Central Standard Time on Monday 11 June 2018.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply